Leonardo Da Vinci
Programme: LLP/LEONARDO DA VINCI
Action: PLM - "People in the labour market"
Target group: Foresters
Activity Period: 16/06/2013 - 30/06/2013
Country: Barcelona - Spain
Programme: LIFELONG LEARNING PROGRAMME
Action type: PARTNERSHIPS
Action: LDV Partnerships
Training in the inspection and control of low voltage electronic installations in accordance with European Standards
Project title: Training in the inspection and control of low voltage electronic installations in accordance with European Standards
1 ° EPAL Trikala - Greece
The aims of the Grundtvig sectoral programme are:
- To promote European co-operation in lifelong learning;
- To improve the training of adult educators;
- To encourage the development of innovative materials and resources;
- To stimulate the debate of lifelong learning and encourage the sharing of good practice.
The Grundtvig sectoral programme is open to every organisation, working in the field of Adult learning and development, including providing learning opportunities in:
- Non-Formal; and
- In-Formal Adult Education.